To apply for membership of UKCGG, you must first become a member of BSGM.
- Membership is open to anyone over the age of eighteen professionally involved with human genetics or genomics.
- Currently working (independently or in training) for a healthcare provider or academic institution and
- providing or supporting the care of patients with genetic/genomic disorders or
- involved in human genetic/genomic research or
- researching the implications of genetic/ genomic practices on society.
- Has a proposer and seconder, both members of the BSGM (or evidence on CV which meets criteria 1 or 2). If application is being made to join a constituent group, either the proposer or seconder should be a member of the same constituent group.
Member of British Society for Genetic Medicine (BSGM) £60
Member of BSGM and Association for Clinical Genomic Science (ACGS) £60
Member of BSGM and Association of Genetic Nurses and Counsellors (AGNC) £70
Member of BSGM and Clinical Genetics Society (CGS) £70
Membership of Cancer Genetics Group may be added to any of the above groupings for an additional £20
We welcome trainee and junior members!
Student membership of BSGM (and one of the above groups) £20
ACGS Band 5 and below membership £20